We have partnered with a nationwide sales organization to bring you the ability to realize significant cost savings on your radiology expenses. With the ever-increasing number of reads performed here in the U.S. on a daily basis it is essential to manage and control the costs associated with your radiology needs.
Faster, More Accurate Results. Lower Per Read Rates.
We search out and compare quotes from multiple, established state of the art teleradiology groups. You will be provided with a free no-obligation quote and competitive per read rates. You can choose the best teleradiology group and rates for your organization’s needs. Request a free quote – it’s quick and easy to do.
State of the Art Technology. Low Rates. Fast Turnaround Times.
How it Works
- teleradiologygroup.com has established relationships with many superior teleradiology groups who use only state of the art equipment and board certified radiologists. All of these teleradiology groups are based here in the U.S.
- These teleradiology groups want your business! When you submit your free quote we present your radiology needs to these groups and they prepare a quote for you.
- We present these quotes to you so that you can pick the best group at the best rates for your needs. We do all the work. You simply compare and save!
- You have the ability to realize significant cost savings by utilizing the services of one of these teleradiology groups.
- You get 24/7/365 access to board certified radiologists specializing in teleradiology who will provide you with the highest quality professional reports and fast turnaround times (without sacrificing quality).
- Obtain the coverage that meets your needs – Full Service, Nights, Weekends, Overflow. All sub-specialities (including echocardiogram!).
- Not only can these groups provide radiologists, they can also provide cardiologists! You can have your echocardiograms and EKGs read 24/7/365!
- There is no fee to use our service.
- All types of healthcare facilities including physician offices, imaging centers, mobile imaging and hospitals.
- All your details are kept in the strictest confidence.
Mobile Imaging Teleradiology Specialists
We specialize in assisting mobile imaging companies with all their teleradiology services from reads to billing. We have helped many mobile imaging groups obtain quality, dependable radiology services from teleradiology groups located here in the U.S.
No matter what your read volume is at present, in almost every case we will be able to connect you with a teleradiology group who can assist you. There are options available for all mobile imaging groups from start-ups to established mobile imaging companies, including handing of all billing to providers.
Chapter 1: What is Teleradiology?
Chapter 2: A History of Teleradiology
Chapter 3: How can you use Teleradiology?
Chapter 4: What does Teleradiology cost?
Chapter 5: What to look for in a Teleradiology provider?
Chapter 6: Teleradiology Jobs and Salaries
Chapter 7: Teleradiology News
Chapter 8: How to become a teleradiologist
Chapter 9: Preliminary vs Final in Teleradiology
Service: Compare Quotes From Teleradiology Groups
Service: Get a Free Teleradiology Quote
Chapter 10: What is Telemedicine?
Chapter 11: What Is a Radiology Assistant?
Chapter 12: What is a Radiologist?
Chapter 13: What is Radiology?